was founded as MATTI Associates LLC in 2001. The Utah-based partnership’s purpose is to select quality educational software and facilitate awareness and distribution to applicable markets. The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives CD is its premiere product. MATTI Math will be distributing products that add to the NLVM’s functionality, as well as future additions to the NLVM’s activities.
MATTI Math is the NLVM’s official licensee, expanding distribution and supporting ongoing development of this award-winning resource.
The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives has received numerous honors, including:
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education Digital Dozen
- Techlearning Site of the Day
- Math Cats Spotlighted Website
- Education World, Best of 2001
- Math Forum Hot Spot of the Month
- PBS TeacherSource Recommended Link
To all of you, from all of us - Thank you!
The MATTI Team